Thursday, September 10, 2009

ITZ PIX Portfolio Update



Itz Pix Stock Portfolio is on fire as my gold & commodity suggested buys are up HUGE in just 8 weeks. Today the ProShares Ultra Short S&P 500 ETF (SDS) exited as it hit it's $42 STOP. On the upside my report on Silver Wheaton (SLW) took off today, I have it on my radar and will NOT chase this stock. I would really love to buy it on a pullback. The major market continues to climb, in part to a lower US Dollar, now here I see at least a technical bounce. Another concern is the low Volatility Index ($VIX) hitting an intraday low of 22.82 today.On the last chart, I played with the $VIX & $SPX, and asked...what if? Basically eliminating the huge historic parabolic surge in the $VIX. Hmmm?? Need to learn how to trade to stay ahead? For your best chances, click here


*click on charts to expand images



No comments: