Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekly Market Wrap


For those that not only follow me on my blog, but also on Twitter know I also Tweet with one of my favorite market traders-- Doug Kass of Seabreeze Partners. Earlier today he posted this on Twitter and I agree 100%!

Doug Kass said, "I AM NET LONG FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS, COMING UP... it MIGHT BE TIME TO BE GREEDY AGAIN ON THESTREET.COM."  link

I'd written in yesterday's blog post that we would see a selloff early and a closing rally. Question now is will this carry into Mondays trading? Below I posted several annotated charts and expectations going forward. Suncor Energy (SU) entered the Itz Pix portfolio and I've also posted the current portfolio and to date returns. FYI going with the Saints in the Super Bowl...always picking the underdog...have a nice weekend!

In this CNBC video clip go to the 11 minute mark and see what Doug Kass had to say...


No comments: